We are very excited to announce the jury for this year’s edition of the graduations show. Together with the teachers of the Fashion Department they will judge the collections of the 13 master students.
The jury for this year will be:
- GUEST OF HONOUR – ALBER ELBAZ – Designer, Paris
- MIKIO SAKABE – Designer, Tokyo
- JENFANG SHUEH – Designer Jenny Fax, Tokyo
- MARINE SERRE – Designer, Paris
- RICHARD QUINN – Designer, London
- KAAT DEBO – Director & Chief Curator MoMu – Fashion Museum, Antwerp
- ROBIN MEASON – Founder Ritual Projects, Paris
- JESSICA MICHAULT – SVP Industry Relations Launchmetrics & Editor at large ODDA Magazine, Paris
- SIMON GRANDRY – Founder/Head of sales Up Next Agency, Paris
- BEN & CHRIS OSPITAL – Owners MAC Modern Appeal Clothing, San Francisco
- ERIC PECH – Men’s Designers & Luxury buyer Galeries Lafayette, Paris
- LUT CLINCKE – Journalist, Belgium
- KATE HOUSH – Stylist, Belgium
Do you also want to take a closer look at the collections of our masters?
Then, don’t forget to reserve your ticket for EXPO2019 on Saturday June 8th from 11AM until 5PM at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts!