We are very excited to announce the jury for this year’s edition of the graduations show. Together with the teachers of the Fashion Department they will judge the collections of the 9 master students.
The jury for this year will be:
- DEMNA GVASALIA – Creative director Vetements & Balenciaga, Zürich/Paris
- MAX COLOMBIE – Artist Oscar And The Wolf, Brussels
- LUIGI PREZIOTTI – Design director RTW Prada Woman, Milan
- MIREN ARZALLUZ – Director Palais Galliera, Paris
- SARA SOZZANI MAINO – Deputy editor in chief Vogue Italia & head Vogue Talents, Milan
- INA DELCOURT – Project coördinator & former international press director Hermès, Paris
- DARIO VITALE – Design director RTW Miu Miu, Milan
- JELKA MUSIC – PR director Jean Paul Gaultier, Paris
- SHEILA SINGLE – Fashion director PURPLE, Paris
- ANNE-FRANçOISE MOYSON – Fashion editor Weekend Le Vif, Brussels
- ADRIANO BATISTA – Editor in chief FY!, Barcelona
- NICOLAS KARAKATSANIS – Photographer & cinematographer, Brussels
- DOMINIQUE NZEYIMANA – Editor in chief KNOTORYUS.COM, Brussels
Do you also want to take a closer look at the collections of our masters?
Then, don’t forget to reserve your ticket for EXPO2018 on Saturday June 2nd from 11AM until 5PM at Handelsmuseum, Coquilhatstraat 16, 2000 Antwerp!